· Provide support to its graduates and post graduates to get employed in Pharmaceutical Research, Pharmaceutical Companies and for higher studies.
· To Bridge the Gap between Institute and Pharmaceutical Industries by imparting the Industrial Knowledge and technical knowhow to students through Subject Matter Experts.
· To provide adequate training for Pharmacy students as part of Practice School in Pharmaceutical Industries.
· To provide assistance to students to develop Curriculum Vitae
· To collaborate with Pharmaceutical Industries for Projects.
· Office - Equipped with Telephone, Wi-Fi Internet facility with a computer, scanner, laser printer, CD- writer, internet and email facilities and a photocopying machine.
· Seminar Hall - Well furnished with 60 seating capacity having facilities for all kinds of presentations and discussions
· Placement Activities.
· Internship at Pharmaceutical Industries
· Guest Lectures by eminent Pharmaceutical Professional
· Pharmaceutical Industrial Visits
· Collaboration with Pharmaceutical Industries.
· Web based Portal and student enrollment